ROFR Thread July- Sept 2017 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limace---$141-$15436-100-VGC-Aug-0/16, 200/17, 100/18, 100/19- sent 7/5, passed 7/25

I am so excited-was convinced they'd take this one. Hope for quick closing so I can start planning :). I have a dream of every other year trips to DL even years and WDW odd years-just need a contract at AKV next :).

Congrats!! I've been bidding on several VGC but nothing yet, prices are high. Was the $141 including reimbursing for 2017 and/or 2016 maint fees? Or was that on top of the $141?

Waiting game begins...

jmw33---$84-$15031-160-SSR-Aug-7/16, 268/17, 160/18, 160/19- sent 7/25

Good Luck!! I've been really looking for a great contract like you found! If you don't mind me asking, who did you find this through? This is a great price from what I've seen out there lately.

we heard yesterday that we passed. I spoke with my agent who told me that they got 11 back yesterday, seems like a big review day. My agent told me the volume of resales is quite high right now

johnb3---$83-$26230-300-SSR-Jun-300/16, 300/17, 300/18, 300/19- sent 6/30, passed 7/25 (the 2016 points are banked)

Good Luck!! I've been really looking for a great contract like you found! If you don't mind me asking, who did you find this through? This is a great price from what I've seen out there lately.

I'm very nervous since its a loaded contract. I don't feel like the price per point is very low but we didn't want a stripped contract. I found it on the Fidelity website. Good luck!!

I'm very nervous since its a loaded contract. I don't feel like the price per point is very low but we didn't want a stripped contract. I found it on the Fidelity website. Good luck!!
I just had a 300 point loaded SSR contract that passed yesterday @ $83, My agent told me that disney is slow due to high volume of resales. She said that a normal month has about 150 resales and this month looks like 400 - Good luck

I just had a 300 point loaded SSR contract that passed yesterday @ $83, My agent told me that disney is slow due to high volume of resales. She said that a normal month has about 150 resales and this month looks like 400 - Good luck

Is that correct? I thought prices were higher because inventory is lower than normal. It does seem like a lot of contracts have passed ROFR this week though, so maybe it's shifted?

Can anyone clarify exactly how much time Disney has to decide? I thought it was 30 days from the submitted date, but then I saw someone post that they have to make the decision 30 days BEFORE closing. For example, I'm on day 15 from the submitted date, but I only have 41 days left until closing. So, depending on how it works, they either have 15 days left or 11.

Wendy98---$133-$9363-63-BLT-Dec-0/15, 0/16, 63/17, 63/18- sent 7/25

I can't believe I am doing this again! We haven't even had our first stay as owners yet and I am adding on. I am paying a little more for this one since I wanted a small contract--still cheaper than direct.

Wendy98---$133-$9363-63-BLT-Dec-0/15, 0/16, 63/17, 63/18- sent 7/25

I can't believe I am doing this again! We haven't even had our first stay as owners yet and I am adding on. I am paying a little more for this one since I wanted a small contract--still cheaper than direct.

Good luck!! 63 is such a strange number of points -- I think I saw that contract and wondered why they had picked that amount. Anyway, BLT was our first home, and we love it there. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter