ROFR Thread April to June 2024 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Vacation Club Life (formerly **********) The listing was asking $100. We had a budget and I stuck to it. The agent was wonderful and helped make it happen. There are actually a lot of DEC UY that are great buys right now with banked 2023 points. I think a few of them you could get down to $80/pt. I was looking for a June UY.
Ironically I offered on that contract in mid April. I offered $90/pt and they turned it down. They should have taken it.

Good job!

There really is no reason to be letting BWV contracts go for around $100pp except that they can’t move them at $240pp… but at $150pp…. I bet more people would just go direct….

Of course, they don’t want to outshine any newly built properties by making more desirable locations less expensive….
This.!!
I was almost ready to just add-on 50 direct at BWV, with the idea that if I just kept doing that every year or so (adding 50 direct), i would eventually have enough for benefits, but I honestly don't really care about benefits/perks, they really are worthless to me, EXCEPT being able to use points at VDH, & possibly future resorts, but even that isn't a big deal, especially if you own VGC. ;)

This.!!
I was almost ready to just add-on 50 direct at BWV, with the idea that if I just kept doing that every year or so (adding 50 direct), i would eventually have enough for benefits, but I honestly don't really care about benefits/perks, they really are worthless to me, EXCEPT being able to use points at VDH, & possibly future resorts, but even that isn't a big deal, especially if you own VGC. ;)
Not for BWV… but the ability to book VDH and other resorts in the future (Disneyland FWD) does carry some real value.

VGC ownership works great at the 7-11m window…. but if you are watching YouTube and REALLY want to go to Pixar Fest and Star Wars nite…. having some unrestricted points is pretty darn nice to snag a VDH studio….

Not for BWV… but the ability to book VDH and other resorts in the future (Disneyland FWD) does carry some real value.

VGC ownership works great at the 7-11m window…. but if you are watching YouTube and REALLY want to go to Pixar Fest and Star Wars nite…. having some unrestricted points is pretty darn nice to snag a VDH studio….
But that tax... feels like a knife in the back. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter