Rivers of Light Dining Package Lookout Thread - NOW ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS

We called and there is absolutely no availability for breakfast for our dates, and given that I checked right after it was released, they either didn't release many times for our dates and they didn't release any at all.

I just booked a 10:30 breakfast at Tusker for the 29th. Later than I wanted but I'll take it.

I think this is a great time! It's what I'm hoping for next May. That way you can get to the park at RD and do a few rides, then have breakfast and do some FP rides after breakfast. You don't waste precious early park time at a sit down meal. Plus, lunch is put out around 11:00 so you will have breakfast buffet choices, followed by lunch buffet choices, all for the price of breakfast. It's a win-win!

We called and there is absolutely no availability for breakfast for our dates, and given that I checked right after it was released, they either didn't release many times for our dates and they didn't release any at all.

I also checked right after it was released and no availability for breakfast on October 8. My TA said she was online at 6:00 a.m. and there was no availability for breakfast. She also called and nothing was open. She said that doesn't mean it won't change, but as of now, there are no breakfasts offered on October 8. From what I can tell from posts on this thread, no one got any times for breakfast during the first weeks of October. Frustrating for sure.

I think this is a great time! It's what I'm hoping for next May. That way you can get to the park at RD and do a few rides, then have breakfast and do some FP rides after breakfast. You don't waste precious early park time at a sit down meal. Plus, lunch is put out around 11:00 so you will have breakfast buffet choices, followed by lunch buffet choices, all for the price of breakfast. It's a win-win!

That is a very good point!! Thanks

I know this has been mentioned, but it looks like you cannot book the ROL dining package for larger parties. We have 8 in our group, and I can get a time to pop up for 6 guests and under, but once I change the number to 7 or 8, I get a message to call for reservations. Has anyone had luck calling?

I see some people split their party, but I don't want to do that. We are trying for Tiffins and I already have a regular reservation, so worst case, we just keep our reservation and scrap the dining package.

About to cancel a 3 person 10:20 ROL package on 26th October if anyone is still looking. Managed to pick up an 8:20!

Booked a Tusker House ROL dining package reservation for 8:30AM on Saturday, October 28 for a party of 4. Woohoo! Something off my "to do" list.

Finally some success! Able to book party of 5 for Tusker House on October 8 at 3:10. Thanks to all who have posted.

Really bummed that, despite me checking at least 3 times a day for over two months-- including early in the morning that they finally went live-- my party of 6 has missed out. I'm so disappointed after planning this for soooo long. I guess we will instead visit AK on a day ROL isn't showing and maybe hope for a few less crowds. I'm sure ROL FP is tiered, correct? So we could not do FOP, EE and ROL FP's? If not, I guess I will just not see ROL. So disappointed!

Really bummed that, despite me checking at least 3 times a day for over two months-- including early in the morning that they finally went live-- my party of 6 has missed out. I'm so disappointed after planning this for soooo long. I guess we will instead visit AK on a day ROL isn't showing and maybe hope for a few less crowds. I'm sure ROL FP is tiered, correct? So we could not do FOP, EE and ROL FP's? If not, I guess I will just not see ROL. So disappointed!
I believe that the ROL FP is Tier B so you could book it with a Tier A and another Tier B. Good luck!

Does anyone know if they release the times at 6:00 am like other ADRs or can they pop up at any time during the day?

When I booked yesterday mid-afternoon for a breakfast time on 10/28 for 4, I had checked early and late morning the same day with no availability. I was really surprised when I saw availability later on the same day.

When I booked yesterday mid-afternoon for a breakfast time on 10/28 for 4, I had checked early and late morning the same day with no availability. I was really surprised when I saw availability later on the same day.
I had the same experience yesterday when I was attempting to book our 10/8 party of 5 at Tusker with zero availability all day. So I think the take away for those hoping to book is to continue to hunt for a while.

Keep checking. They are apparently putting these into the system in small batches, and not all at once.

I have been waiting for this! Booked Tiffins (love it) for dinner in October. It was one of three ADRs that I wanted for our two week food & wine festival trip.

I booked on a Saturday. Historically none of the wine pairing events happen on a Saturday. Fingers crossed.

I know this has been mentioned, but it looks like you cannot book the ROL dining package for larger parties. We have 8 in our group, and I can get a time to pop up for 6 guests and under, but once I change the number to 7 or 8, I get a message to call for reservations. Has anyone had luck calling?

I see some people split their party, but I don't want to do that. We are trying for Tiffins and I already have a regular reservation, so worst case, we just keep our reservation and scrap the dining package.

I called and have reservations for a party of 16 on August 11th at Tusker House for lunch at 2:50pm. Once the ROL dining packages opened, I had no trouble making the reservation. I did call several times to ask about reservations being open for my days but once they opened it was easy.

I could not get a party of 6 for Oct 26 for a late breakfast so I broke it up into a party of 2 and a party of 4. Both are for 10:30. What do you think the chances are that they can sit us close together. We have never been to Tusker House before

Thanks

I could not get a party of 6 for Oct 26 for a late breakfast so I broke it up into a party of 2 and a party of 4. Both are for 10:30. What do you think the chances are that they can sit us close together. We have never been to Tusker House before

Thanks
Try and check in early..maybe 10:10 or so. If they can't seat you together at the same table, maybe they can seat you right by each other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!