Rivers of Light Dining Package Lookout Thread - NOW ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS

I won't know what to do when the ROL packages are available for October. I've been checking every day since my 180. I may have forgotten how to book or be so stunned that I miss that there is actually availability . We are also waiting for a slew of other special events to open. HEA Plaza DP, Illuminations DP and the HS Star Wars tour. For having so much already planned it feels like nothing is done.
Mike

Has anyone been able to book a dining package for October? The dates have opened up but I cannot get any availability at any time on any date

I just tried to book via WDW-DINE, and they could not see availability either. She said their fireworks schedule had not yet been updated to reflect ROL shows for October, but it should happen soon. The dining package might be dependent upon that.

I know. I got so excited when I saw October ! But not letting me book yet. I guess I will have to go back to my checking multiple times a day. Disney don't tease us like this! We've been waiting for ages!!!

Looks like October will continue with September's schedule of Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. This messes up with our plans, and I don't know if it's worth the hassle of changing plans around. I've seen the show already. Decisions!

Looks like October will continue with September's schedule of Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. This messes up with our plans, and I don't know if it's worth the hassle of changing plans around. I've seen the show already. Decisions!

I agree with this, except we haven't seen it and definitely want to, but I don't really want to go through the hassle of changes other ADRs and park days...ugh!

OF course we are planing on going on a Wed :(
Switching our Park plans is not an option

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter