Rivers of Light Dining Package Lookout Thread - NOW ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS

It's a moderately long walk from the Tree to ROL dining package entrance. And, you might be swimming upstream to get there.

And, I think that at a certain point, they open up the dining package seats to stand by. I would plan on watching the Tree after ROL.
Do they show it after ROL? That would be fine.

I have a ROL dining package for next Saturday. ROL is at 9:15 and I expect the part to be packed with people there for Avatar previews. Would we be able to view the first Tree of Life Awakening at 8:45 and still get over to ROL before they open up the dining section to other people? I don't really care if we're all the way in back as long as we get a seat.

Eh..preview people are mostly AP holders. I myself am going Sunday. I am just going for Pandora and leaving after that. I'd imagine others are doing the same

If the dinning package is not offered then ROL most likely is not showing that night.

That's what I'm thinking too.:confused: I guess there's a chance we may not see it this year but that's the breaks sometimes. :sad2: With the Halloween party, Illuminations, SWGS, the new fireworks at MK there just aren't enough nights to be able to do it all.

Last edited:
That's what I'm thinking too.:confused: I guess there's a chance we may not see it this year but that's the breaks sometimes. :sad2: With the Halloween party, Illuminations, SWGS, the new fireworks at MK there just aren't enough nights to be able to do it all.

Guess you'll have to extend your trip :tongue::tongue::tongue:

From my understanding, they run it until a little after park closing time. Haven't seen it yet, though, so no first hand knowledge
We saw it over Christmas on a night that my DD stayed back at the resort. It is AWESOME. My lock screen on my phone is this:
B3F1F827-16E8-4304-B964-1ECE35FD8DDF_zpsqz3wyu3p.jpg

I'm still hopeful that maybe they will open up more dates in September. We will be there on a Friday, so I'm a little surprised it's not scheduled for that day. We are still exciting though for Pandora and to see the tree lit up at night. It will still be an amazing time!

I wonder if they are waiting to see the Pandora crowds and then adjust to that. I am excited to see the evening events at AK. A few years back we went to Harambe Nights It was an evening event at AK and it was awesome!! I wish they would offer something like that again.

Does anyone know how much the Rivers of Light dining package at Tusker House is going to cost? I booked it for June 15th but I can't find an exact amount per person to eat at Tusker house with that package. Thanks.

It should be stated in the detail page maybe "know before you go"? Here you go! It's under A Showstopping Delight just click on read more...https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/animal-kingdom/rivers-of-light-dining-package/

Thanks. I saw that but it says Lunch/Dinner, starting at: $52.00 adults, $32.00 children ages 3 to 9. It was the "starting at" that was throwing me off. It's a buffet so it should just state the final price.
Thanks for your help!

Thanks. I saw that but it says Lunch/Dinner, starting at: $52.00 adults, $32.00 children ages 3 to 9. It was the "starting at" that was throwing me off. It's a buffet so it should just state the final price.
Thanks for your help!

Starting at is because the price fluxes based on the season. So high season (holidays) is one price, regular season (summer, school breaks, etc) is another, and low season (very few months if any at all now) are the lowest price.

So do you think June 15th would $52? My brother was wanting a more exact amount to budget. I didn't want to tell him $52 and it end up being a lot more than that.

I'm with you! I was hoping they would show up on June 1st, but no. I just want to be done!!! Come on Disney and release October!!!!!!

I'm with you! I was hoping they would show up on June 1st, but no. I just want to be done!!! Come on Disney and release October!!!!!!
I agree!! It's getting super frustrating. Nothing (dessert parties, ROL, Pixar, etc.) is open for Oct yet. Grrrrrr.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter