Returning to Aulani - two questions

Bmlors

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
In April 2024, my wife and I will be returning to Aulani after a 5 year hiatus (https://www.disboards.com/threads/trip-summary-april-1-8.3744584/). I've been catching up on the latest news via this forum but have a couple of questions that I'm hoping someone can clarify:

1. I'm seeing conflicting information on the availability of the hydrotherapy gardens in the spa before & after a treatment. My wife and I both plan to get massages and spend most of a day in the spa hydrotherapy gardens (either before or preferably after the massage). We would love to just read and relax in the gardens as long as we'd like -- is that still allowed, or is there now a time limit before/after?

2. It appears the former adults only pool (one of our favorite places at the resort) is now a family pool. Does anyone have any insight if that's a permanent change or if there's a chance this would return to an adults pool by spring 2024?

Thanks in advance, this forum is a great trove of information!

In April 2024, my wife and I will be returning to Aulani after a 5 year hiatus (https://www.disboards.com/threads/trip-summary-april-1-8.3744584/). I've been catching up on the latest news via this forum but have a couple of questions that I'm hoping someone can clarify:

1. I'm seeing conflicting information on the availability of the hydrotherapy gardens in the spa before & after a treatment. My wife and I both plan to get massages and spend most of a day in the spa hydrotherapy gardens (either before or preferably after the massage). We would love to just read and relax in the gardens as long as we'd like -- is that still allowed, or is there now a time limit before/after?

2. It appears the former adults only pool (one of our favorite places at the resort) is now a family pool. Does anyone have any insight if that's a permanent change or if there's a chance this would return to an adults pool by spring 2024?

Thanks in advance, this forum is a great trove of information!
We just got back from Aulani and can confirm the Adult only pool is no more & is now a family pool. We asked and no plans to change it back in the near future.

Following…curious about spa too! Disappointed about adult only pool! Heading there first time in September for adult only trip!

We're actually pretty happy with the pool change 🤷🏼 our 4 yr old loves it and it's still calmer and more quiet than all the other pools

We're actually pretty happy with the pool change 🤷🏼 our 4 yr old loves it and it's still calmer and more quiet than all the other pools
It certainly wasn't last week. Kids screaming at the top of their lungs and splashing around.

I can also confirm that there is no longer an adults only pool. There are the infinity hot tubs and area that have signs saying something like “reserved for adults only”

In June no adult pool.. when u leave please review in survey they send u. They do have hot tubs as adult only though.

The spa has time limit. 1 hour before.
We also did the four season spa and their area which is not as nice as Aulani but s really good, u do have access all day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter