Restaurants at IOA, US, or Citywalk?

druzicka

Earning My Ears
Hi all-
We are planning a trip in May and would like to try some restaurants in these three places. Is there a website that has a list of the restaurants, their menus, and perhaps reviews?
I would be very interested in that and also in hearing about your favorite restaurants there. We will have to narrow it down to probably two or three choices- which would you choose and why?

Thanks in advance-
DRUZ
:)

Whoops!:o
I just noticed a post down below with the same info I was asking for- sorry!
But I would still be interested in hearing about your favorites and why!
Thanks again
DRUZ

Favorite is MYTHOS. WONDERFUL food, service, and atmosphere. They have a great way of blending different tastes into one wonderful meal. Then there's the warm gooey chocolate banana cake!
Also really liked the Latin Quarter. Best salsa ever.
List of all the restaurants is at www.orlandotripplaner.com

MYTHOS at IOA
Finnegan's at USF.
no comment on city walk.:smooth:

Mythos and the Enchanted Oak at IOA,

Emeril's, Latin Quarter, Bob Marley's (not really a restaurant...but they have huge, excellent appetizers that definately make a meal), Pat O'Briens. And the Vocano Nachos/shots at margaritaville are wonderful.

At Universal...there is an Italian restaurant next to beetle juices graveyard review that was pretty good for fast type food!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter