Restaurant Review

Eeyore2003

DIS Veteran
Rose and Crown-England-(our first time)
As far as meals in the countries go, I would rate this one, above average, but not as good as Le Cellier or Chefs de France.

Boma-dinner- (our first time)
in our party of 4, no one really cared for this meal. It was very interesting to try the different foods, but I wouldn't do it again. The desserts were the best part of this meal. We've also tried Boma for breakfast and feel it is nothing special except for the juice. Would not go here again.

Food and Wine Festival-(our first time)
This was fun. We walked around and tried foods from various stands that appealed to us.

1900 Park Faire-dinner-(our first time)
This is a wonderful Cinderella meal. We were 4 adults, but it was still fun and the character interaction was cute. This is definitely the best character meal DINNER, that we've had food wise. Chef Mickey was at the top of our list before, but the food here is definitely better, for DINNER.

Chef Mickey-breakfast brunch-(been here before)
Any time of day, I still thing Chef Mickey is the most "fun" character meal. Great character interaction and you can't beat the party atmosphere. Foodwise, we also think this is the best breakfast brunch.

Hollywood and Vine-Fantasmic Pkg-dinner-(been here before)
For some reason I thought the food better here than the first time we went. Definitely the best choice, in our book, for the Fantasmic package. Nice home cooked type foods.

ESPN Club-(been here before)
watched the Packer Game, except for the Packers losing (seems to be a habit this year), we enjoyed our FOUR hours here watching the game. The buffalo wings were as delicious as I had heard and we all had good, but not exciting meals, desserts and drinks. Nice food with a fun atmosphere.

Comic Rays-(our first time)
-nice place to eat before MNSSHP if you don't get a reservation for a sit down meal. Regular fast food with a good selection, including salads etc.

Kringla Bakeri (Norway)-(been here before)
Still one of our favorite lunch places. We LOVE the frosted pretzel with almonds, YUM YUM YUM!!!

Chefs de France-France (our first time)
This meal was absolutely delicious. On par with Le Cellier, but allot more expensive we thought. Our steak literally melted in our mouth and the desserts were impressive. Because of the price, I think we would still choose Le Cellier over this. But the food is very equal in quality.

Enjoyed your reviews.

Did you have lunch or dinner at Rose&Crown?

We had lunch there, but actually were talking about it at dinner tonite that we woudn't mind trying dinner there too.

So far we've tried, Norway, China, Germany, France, England and Canada. Our worst meals were Norway and China, Germany was average, England above average and France and Canada excellent. The Norway "Bakeri" is also excellent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter