Restaurant recs for Mother's Day

Lisa24jks

DIS Veteran
I'm bringing my mom down for Mother's Day weekend this year. We'll be at DLR on Saturday, but are having a more relaxed and non-Disney day on Sunday. But we're still looking for someplace to have a decent dinner. (We have a few restaurants we love in Orange County, but looking to try something different.)

So here's some parameters -

- Nothing with a fancy dress code.
- Moderately priced. (If two of us can get out of there for $100 or less, even better.)
- If it's a busy place, I'd like to be able to get a reservation. Especially with it being Mother's Day and all.
- No places that are strictly seafood. (Must have good non-seafood choices at least.)
- No places that are strictly Italian. (Can have Italian dishes on the menu, but should have other choices too.)
- We aren't vegans or gluten-free. The only food allergy is avocados. (But Mexican food is still fine even with that!)
- We're staying out near Buena Park, but really don't mind going anywhere within Orange County. We have nothing scheduled that day and don't mind at all if it's in Newport, Irvine, etc. We'd just rather stay out of Los Angeles if we can.

Thanks in advance!

If it's a busy place, I'd like to be able to get a reservation. Especially with it being Mother's Day and all.
Everyplace is busy on Mothers Day. I would make reservations as far in advance as possible.

Everyplace is busy on Mothers Day. I would make reservations as far in advance as possible.

I'm aware. That's why I'm looking now and not a month from now. :laughing:

Thanks to those who have made suggestions so far! I will definitely be looking into those. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter