Restaurant recommendation

Charade67

DIS Veteran
We have friends in the Orlando area we might be meeting up with sometime during our trip. I am looking for suggestions of a place that will not be too loud. (We met them a few years ago at a Disney Springs restaurant and could barely hear each other talk.) I would prefer someplace in Citywalk so we won't have to pay for transportation. We will have 4 adults and 3 teenagers.

Cowfish is great if you guys like burgers or sushi! It's reasonably priced, great food and pretty quiet, especially if you meet up for lunch instead of dinner.

We have friends in the Orlando area we might be meeting up with sometime during our trip. I am looking for suggestions of a place that will not be too loud. (We met them a few years ago at a Disney Springs restaurant and could barely hear each other talk.) I would prefer someplace in Citywalk so we won't have to pay for transportation. We will have 4 adults and 3 teenagers.

Vivo could be a good option if you like italian.

We thought Vivo was just ok, but also kind of loud just due to the acoustics of the restaurant. YMMV. We like Toothsome and NBC Sports and haven't found either place to be too noticeably loud or difficult to talk. Even during the NCAA Final Four, we enjoyed relaxing at NBC Sports Grill and were still able to converse. They also have patio seating that would probably have less noise. We also like Antojitos but I think they have live music at certain times.

Never found any Citywalk restaurants to be quiet as such. Cowfish was the loudest we have ever heard last year.

Nkereina mentioned NBC and the patio, that would be ideal. Emerils is the only one I've felt was quieter.

Have you considered any of the hotel restaurants? You could use the boats from Citywalk, only takes a few minutes to get to each hotel. You could walk quickly to HRH restaurants.

I'm open to the resort restaurants as well. Will our guests have to pay to park at a resort?

You can either park at the main Citywalk garage and take boats to the hotel, or if you eat at Tchoup Chop, The Palm and Bice parking will be validated.

Other hotel restaurants you don't get the parking validated.

Margaritaville is LOUD, as in can't hear the person next to you loud.

Hard rock is noisy so I'd avoid that too.

Most places are busy, and not quite intimate dinner type scenarios ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter