Restaurant on WDW Website-No Ressie Option?

KRCMOM

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

I'm scrolling through the list of restaurants on WDW website, and I found one that has table service, but does not have the option to make reservations. Do some of the table service restaurants not accept ADR? :confused3

Thanks!

Big River Grille & Brewing Works? We're staying at the BC and I thought it would be nice to go on one of our "days off" from the parks.

Yeah, but it's listed as a participating restaurant on this website's list (and it's on the WDW sight under the Boardwalk Inn) - I guess that doesn't mean it's owned by Disney (like possibly Wolfgang Puck's place) thus you can't make the reservations through the system.

Thanks!

I am not sure they even take reservations if you call them directly. They might take a call-ahead seating. It is true, even though Big River is on the dining plan, it is not a Disney-operated restaurant. Big River is operated by Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant Group.

There are several restaurants that don't take reservations. Some of them (like ESPN and Beaches & Cream) are actually Disney-operated restaurants. There are also a number of restaurants that are not operated by Disney that do take ADRs through the Disney reservation system.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter