Resort Restaurant near Epcot

amtag

Mouseketeer
Can anyone recommend a place for dinner at a resort that is easy to get to from Epcot? I am not having any luck with my ADRs for the day we will be spending in Epcot, so I am thinking we will go to a restaurant in one of the closer Resorts and then from there go back to Epoct for Illuminations, just looking for some suggestions for a good place close by - thanks!

What does your party consist of?

There is a character dinner at The Beach Club and at the Garden Grove (at the Swan).
BlueZoo is great in The Dolphin too.

We like Cape May for Breakfast or Dinner. What about all the different resturants in the WS?

It is myself (40), daughter (5) and my parents (both 61)

Thanks! I wanted to try to stay within the dining plan, so I wasn't really considering the Swan or Dolphin, but I think we will be one over on our TS anyway, so I will check those out too - thanks again!

Another vote for Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club. It's a character meal at breakfast time only there, though, and non-character at dinner time if that makes a difference for the OP.

If you aren't using dining plan credits, bluezoo at the Dolphin is an amazing upscale restaurant. The menu is almost exclusively fish/seafood and every dish I've had there has been excellent.

There is also Il Mulino at the Swan that is very good. I also like Flying Fish at the Boardwalk. Less appealing but still okay are the Yatchsman Steakhouse and Cape May Cafe.

I'm not sure how adventurous you are but there is Kouzzina on the Boardwalk as well. As someone mentioned, Flying Fish is also there but costs 2 TS credits; I believe. If you are looking to pay out of pocket, the ESPN cafe and Big River Brewing are there. Cape May was a good buffet over at the Beach Club. Hurrican Hannah's is a counter service at the Beach Club. In the countries at Epcot, we really like Biergarten. We didn't think their food was too far fetched at all - an initial concern for us. When are you looking for these reservations?

Did you try the Moroccan restaurant Marrekesh? We all ate there in November (inc. DD9 and DS10) and all thought that it was one of our best Epcot meals (and I am not a particularly adventurous eater). It tends to not fill up as quickly as some of the others so you might have some luck there!

If you can't get in there, I also would recommend Cape May Cafe.

Another vote for Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club. You might also want to consider Captain's Grille at the Yacht Club.

Thanks for all the input! We are going to Epcot on August 28th. There were openings at Biergarten and the Moroccan restaurant (I think) but I wasn't sure if we would like the food there, but it may be worth a second though! Thanks again for the replies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter