Resort Meet & Greets?

marcar12

Mouseketeer
Do characters do Meet & Greets in the resort lobby areas? I know they meet in some of the resort restaurants for character meals, but I mean other than that...
If so, which resorts have characters and how often?
Thank you!

They had been appearing at CBR pool in the afternoons during the construction... I'm not sure if this has been discontinued or not.

Well, the Doorman at POFQ is quite a character! We love Arneil!

But he isn't a Disney Character per se... he invented the persona on his own ;)

They had been appearing at CBR pool in the afternoons during the construction... I'm not sure if this has been discontinued or not.

No, still going on. They have been happening at CBR for years now so I expect it to continue even after construction is done.

The characters do pop up every now and then but as PP mentioned, nothing you can count on or even know about in advance. I know we happened upon Tiana at POFQ one time, or was it at POR. I forget now, we stay at both so often. At any rate, we came back via the bus and she was in the lobby. Unscheduled and unannounced. I've read of them being at other resorts too but it's not at all common.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts