Residence Inn?

Brika

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed here? Was it nice? Do they offer transportation to resort, or can we walk? Breakfast?

Thanks!

Brika

My group has stayed at the Residence Inn(Resort Area) on Harbor in April. Loved it. We had a 2BR suite(4 adults & 2 kids). It was very clean and having the full kitchen really helped us save a little $$ on meals. They also offer a free breakfast every morning down in the main Lobby area...coffee, tea, juices, hot and cold cereal, scrambled eggs, fruit, toast, bagles, etc.

It would be a bit far to walk, especially in the evening when everyone is tired from playing in the parks all day, but they do have a shuttle that runs every 30 mins. or so, there is a fee for it but I don't remember exactly how much off hand...we just used our own car.

If I can not stay on site that is my favorite hotel ! Clean , great service , friendly, good breakfast! The bunkbed rooms are so nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter