• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reservations

TotallyLuvTigger

Earning My Ears
When I make my hotel reservations. Do I put down a deposit and if yes. How much? I have never planned a vacation on my own. So I need all the help I can get.

Thanks.
:bounce:

If you go through CRO, they will charge you one night deposit. Deposit is due within 10 days. They accept Am Exp and Disney Card over the phone anytime. Other cards deposit must be sent in on authorization form from Disney on back of your Ressie!

Actually, the deposit is due within 14 days for reservations made through Central Reservations (CRO) and 10 days for reservations made through the Walt Disney Travel Company. If you book a room-only reservation, a deposit equal to one night's room rate will be required to hold your reservation and the remainder will be due when you check in at the resort. If you book a package, the deposit will be $200 and the balance will be due 45 days prior to your arrival.

I am planning on booking everything seperate. Hoping all these great codes will still up and running. I have also signed up for some reward programs. Planning on selling on ebay and taking any clothes to the resale shop. Buying DD as I can and that is also how my son will be rewarded at report card time.

How far in adance do the codes from mousesaver come out. I know there is nothing I can use now. But when should I start looking for Oct. 2002.

I will be in Disney on my 35th b-day.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter