Reservations in Advance

OhMari

WDW PreTrip and Trip Moderator
I know I will be going back to WDW World, Easter 2007. Can I book where I want to stay now and get 2003 prices? We stayed at POR and we reserved these rooms 2 weeks before Easter. This was an upgrade after I called for All Star Sports and she gave me POR for the same price.

I just want to know if you can book your rooms now, 4 years in advance and Park Hopper tickets. Are Park Hoppers good until you use them? I know some are dated, like the one's we used over Easter, they were Magic Music Park Hoppers (3) and they had to be used by June 1.

Thanks

1) yes, you can book your rooms now 4 years in advance, but you won't get this year's prices. that is what they will charge you initially (and how they will calculate your deposit), but when the rates come out for the year you are staying, that is the price you will end up paying. of course, in 3 1/2 years if discounts come out, you can call and apply them to your ressie.

2) if you buy "normal" park hoppers, you can use the days on them indefinately, so yes, if they are normal park hoppers without dates on them, they are good until you use them.

:)

:bounce: Thanks caity, caity.

I thought maybe I could save some money by booking now, but "Oh well". I couldn't believe the bargains I got the first week in April this year for my husband and daughter who went at Easter. I went down with our h.s. band and stayed off site, never again.

This time I am flying and staying on property!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter