Reservation Confirmation

beachbunny

DIS Veteran
Yeah! I finally decided what resort we would be staying at and made reservations at the Disneyland Hotel.

Now for the question. Is it imperative that I show up at the resort with a written confirmation or is my confirmation number sufficient? I've made three really long distance international calls in the middle of the night (my time) to DLP. Each time I was told, yes, the agent would request that another be sent, and each time I confirmed my mailing address. But I have received nothing, nada, zilch, zero...you get the picture. What should I do?

I did not get a written confirmation until not too long before my stay, so I'd guess that you'll get one too. It turned out that we did not need our written confirmation, as just giving our name and showing ID was fine.

If you e-mail DLP through their website, they've always been very good with prompt answers when I've had questions. :flower:

beachbunny said:
. . . Is it imperative that I show up at the resort with a written confirmation or is my confirmation number sufficient? . . . But I have received nothing, nada, zilch, zero...you get the picture. What should I do?
It depends on how soon are you leaving.

We have not had a problem with stays at either the Disneyland Hotel or the Newport Yacht Club.

If you booked directly through DLP, a confirmation number should be sufficient. Also, DLP will have charged the first night to your credit card, so you can get a copy of that charge through VISA or MC online as additional proof of your reservation.

<I>If you have time before you leave,</I> I suggest calling DLP and ask them for a written confirmation.

Woody

I would email them and ask them to send confirmation by email - then you know you've got it :)

I've done it through the website before beachbunny :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter