Request for Prayers and Good Thoughts (UPDATE)

Chattyaholic

~For years I wanted to be older, and now I am~ Mar
My mom recently had another lumpectomy done (two lumps this time) and the surgeon told us everything looked good and not to be concerned. Last Tuesday she got the report that one of the lumps was malignant. They gave her choices, and she has chosen to have the breast removed so will be having that done May 14.

My doctor found a lump on my thyroid and I had an ultrasound a couple weeks ago, and last week went through a thyroid scan and should get the results from that Wednesday.

If any of you could say a prayer or "think good thoughts" I'd appreciate it, thanks!! :)

4/29 Update: My doctor just called at 6:30 p.m. Said the lump in my thyroid is abnormally shaped so she feels it should be taken out. Biopsied as well. I'm nervous now. The office will call in the morning to let me know when my app. with the surgeon will be. I was hoping the lump wouldn't be a "problem" and could just be "left alone" but I guess not.....:(

Adding you to my list of daily prayers!!! Hang in there. {{{hugs}}}

My prayers are with you and your mom, for what each of you are going through. {{hugs}}

I best wishes and prayers fo both you and your mom, CH. Hoping all goes well for you both. Please udate. {{Hugs}}

Dan

Prayers being said for you and your mom, Chatty.

Prayers and good thoughts for your family!

Saying prayers and sending pixie dust for you and your Mom. {{{HUGS}}}

Just bumping up so that those who are interested can read the update on my original post.

I'm sorry to hear that. :( My thoughts are with you and your mom. {{{hugs}}} Hang in there.

Many prayers and good thoughts for you and your mom. Please update us when you can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter