Renting points for HHI or VB

jimandami

DIS Veteran
Hi all! I have rented points for WDW resorts many times, but had never really considered renting for either HHI or VB. We have a vacation coming up in July but haven't decided where to go yet. Would it even be possible to rent a studio at either of those resorts in July or are they usually completely booked? I know I can't ask about specific dates, which is fine, I just wondered if it's even worth it to try to find an owner?

Thanks!

July is very tough for both resorts....August a little easier.

I was able to book HHI for 2 nights in the beginning of August two years go at 7 months but I had to wait list the other nights and it came thru a few weeks later. I was able to book 4 nights Thur-Mon.

I was able to book a two bedroom at VB this year at the 7 month mark for this August. I was able to book 5 nights with no problem.

I would check into it, but you will probably have to be wait listed for July at either resort.:)

July is very tough for both resorts....August a little easier. I was able to book HHI for 2 nights in the beginning of August two years go at 7 months but I had to wait list the other nights and it came thru a few weeks later. I was able to book 4 nights Thur-Mon. I was able to book a two bedroom at VB this year at the 7 month mark for this August. I was able to book 5 nights with no problem. I would check into it, but you will probably have to be wait listed for July at either resort.:)

Thanks! That's what I was afraid of!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter