Renting cabana

Michigandermom

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if anyone can tell me what it costs to rent a cabana. I know some are supposed to cost more because they are themed. Are these cabanas larger than the other ones? Also, I will be staying on the club level at the HRH, and I heard that club level get discounts on the cabanas. Is this true? If the weather ends up being really bad the day you have reserved, can you cancel? I'll be eagerly waiting for your replies! Thanks.

When I reserved mine for one day in July at the hard Rock the guy I spoke with at the recreation department told me it would be $100. That is for the regular unthemed (no. 2). I think I saw somewhere that the price was going up though so it may be a little more. The themed are a little more -not sure how much- $125 comes to mind but that is a guess. I also believe that you get the cabana for about half price if you are club level. I was also told that I could cancel the cabana with 4 hours notice but since you have it for all day 8 am to 10 pm I would only cancel if it was supposed to rain all day. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info, GAM. Half price sounds like a pretty good deal. Not sure if I would do it otherwise. We are going to be staying 6 nights, so I'm sure we could find time one of those days for relaxing at the pool!

Yep club level half price for cabana and yes its $125 for a themed cabana:jester:

Themed Cabanas question....

How many of the cabanas are themed and what themes are they? Any descriptions of them would be great - the more detailed the better!

Thanks!
:crazy:

I can tell u that no10 is Stevie Wonder themed and looks pretty cool nice colors and great deck chairs for u to lounge in no10 actually seemed the biggest of all the cabanas I never saw any of the other Cabanas with the Deck chairs its prety good base to hang out at espc if u are pool hopping in another hotel:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter