Rental Cars at SNA

Scarlet_J

Mouseketeer
There are a few on-site rental car companies at SNA. Am I correct to assume that the cars are right there too? Can you walk to the cars or do they bring it to the terminal for you? Or do you still have to take a shuttle to get to the cars?

I'm considering leaving the night before our original plan which gets us to SNA at 9:00pm (and it will feel like midnight to us). We do want to have a car for the week, but I'm concerned with how much work it would be with two sleepy/cranky kids.

It's been a couple of years but when I flew into SNA the rentals were on site. Pick up your luggage, go to rental booth, get in your car and go. It was very easy. As is SNA, I thought it was a great airport to get around. It was well signed to get out of the airport to the main road.

The rental cars at SNA are on the lowest level of the parking structure across the terminal. It's easy to walk and you drive the cars right out.

The rental counters are in the terminal. The cars themselves are in the parking garage. Depending on the rental agency, you might need to take your paperwork there to select a car or just pick a car and they do the inspection before leaving.

There aren't many setups like that left at an airport with that much passenger volume. Most have rentals in a remote part of the terminal or off-site with shuttles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter