Rent / Trade forum question...

amccu18007

DIS Veteran
I have read the rules of the rent/trade forum and realize I can post a response to a specific offer on that board but is there a place where you can post a specific rental or transfer request? So that someone who has said points/ resorts can respond? I have been looking for something specific and no luck in finding it on that board. Did not know if I was missing something. Thanks!

No.

This is quoted from posts #2 on rules: "Please note that we do not accept "Reservation Wanted" or "Transfer Wanted" threads on the Rent/Trade board."

No.

This is quoted from posts #2 on rules: "Please note that we do not accept "Reservation Wanted" or "Transfer Wanted" threads on the Rent/Trade board."
No, I understand that.It was why I mentioned read the rules on that board. What I was asking was there an additional board that I did not know about that was specifically for this.

No, I understand that.It was why I mentioned read the rules on that board. What I was asking was there an additional board that I did not know about that was specifically for this.

So you mean on another website? The easiest, although for a fee, would be a broker that will take your request and match up to an owner.

Generally speaking, it would be pointless. Requests outnumber offers 100-to-1. That’s not an exaggeration. If someone has the points you need, they’ll post and you can compete to buy them. Owners don’t have to spend the time and effort seeking out people to take their points.

Plus you don't want to respond to anyone who private messages you if you post to someone offering points. That's the way some of the scammers get your money. Just let the person you posted to respond.

Generally speaking, it would be pointless. Requests outnumber offers 100-to-1. That’s not an exaggeration. If someone has the points you need, they’ll post and you can compete to buy them. Owners don’t have to spend the time and effort seeking out people to take their points.[/QUOT

Makes sense. Thank you!

So you mean on another website? The easiest, although for a fee, would be a broker that will take your request and match up to an owner.
Actually, I didn't mean another website just a different part of this one but it was explained to me on this post why that doesn't make much sense. Thank you for your reply though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter