Renewing a AP

jstbcuz94

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me what the cost is to renew their AP? Will they send us a renewal form and when do they mail them?

Any help would be appreciated.

Renewal of annual passes is approximately ten percent off the normal purchase price.

I don't recall you they notify you but last I was told, you must do the renewal before the old AP expires.

Depending on when your next trip is, you may be better off not renewing but instead just buying a new AP on the day you need it.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/dispass.htm

You do save about $50 on a renewal for a regular AP. You can purchase a renewal voucher in advance of your expiration date (call the pass holder phone number). Usually I do receive a renewal reminder...but there have been times that I have not.

Also, if you will be renewing your pass in person, you have a 30 grace period after the expiraton date (also call to verify this, but it has been an "unwritten" rule for the last few years). If you do renew in person after your expiratrion date, your new pass will be back dated to expire one year from the expiration of your old pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter