rehabs for jan are out and 1 big downtime coming

DLcastmbr

Tomorrowland
some of you already feared this was coming but in january splash mountain will be down for its rehab. starting january 23 to may 4. Plan accordingly

DLcastmbr said:
some of you already feared this was coming but in january splash mountain will be down for its rehab. starting january 23 to may 4. Plan accordingly

NOOOOO! We are going in February and my youngest DS loves this ride. Bummer. Anything else down?

DLcastmbr said:
Thanks for the heads up. Out of curiosity, where can one find this out? I usually check riderefurbs.com and the MousePlanet weekly park update, and neither lists this. Is there an online way to find this out, or are we getting priviliged CM info here? ;)

HydroGuy said:
Thanks for the heads up. Out of curiosity, where can one find this out? I usually check riderefurbs.com and the MousePlanet weekly park update, and neither lists this. Is their an online way to find this out, or are we getting priviliged CM info here? ;)

nothing from cast members... unless your the manager of attractions :)

Edit: okay, January 2007 is up...
see my DLR & DCA list :)

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1247390&page=2

WOW! Thats a long referb for Splash Mountain.

5 months HOLY! That must be a major referb. Crazy Crazy Crazy!

It will totally suck if the Pirates goes down during that time too, as there is rumor going around that it maybe closing down early Feb, until mid May.

Just have to hope the Mansion doesnt go down too for some reason.

mystic_path said:
WOW! Thats a long referb for Splash Mountain.

5 months HOLY! That must be a major referb. Crazy Crazy Crazy!

It will totally suck if the Pirates goes down during that time too, as there is rumor going around that it maybe closing down early Feb, until mid May.

Just have to hope the Mansion doesnt go down too for some reason.

01/08/2007 - 01/18/2007 Haunted Mansion Holiday - Removal

Oh Gees! Well hopefully its not down for very long, and they get it up and running before they even thought.

well as an attractions cast mbr we get downtime reports before anyone else so you can think of it as super secret cm leakage untill its finally added on the disneyland.com website ;) also as a side note dumbo and gadgets go coaster are going down for mini refurbs in jan nothing special.

Well I for one am glad it is going down for refurb. It has needed it for awhile IMO.

Although I can't wait to hear the "We came all the way from so and so to ride this !!!"

Gwene65 said:
Although I can't wait to hear the "We came all the way from so and so to ride this !!!"
To some I am sure I sound like a broken record, but I agree we will hear this from someone. That is why I created "HydroGuy's High Season/Off Season Tradeoff Rule" www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1199852

For those who visit DLR regularly, it is no big deal if a ride is down or a show has been cut back because you can experience it on your next trip. For those who go every year or two, it can be a much bigger deal. Those who plan trips during high season do not have to worry about it because DLR will be maxed out on available rides and shows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter