Refurbishment Schedule for November 2006-February 2007?

JennyW

Mouseketeer
I'm plannng a Disneyland trip sometime between the beginning of November 2006 and the end of February 2007, :cheer2: but I haven't been able to find a refurbishment schedule of rides and shows for that time. Does anyone know a good link? I'd hate to miss out on some rides I had my heart set on. Thanks!

jenny

They only seemed to list current refurbishments, not future ones. And there were a lot of errors on the page. It said it was last updated in 2004. We're also planning a Disney World trip for next month (yay), and we seem to find out quite in advance of any refurbishments for there. I was hoping there was something similar somewhere for Disneyland.

Thanks,
jenny

When I followed that link it led me to a current update, this one was updated last on 7/2. Looks like CA Screamin' and the Monorail will be down during your visit.

Disneyland Park: Schedule Last Updated On 7/02/06

Attraction:
When it closed:
When it will re-open:
Last Update:

There are no attractions currently closed for refurbishment

Disney's California Adventure:

Attraction:
When it closed:
When it will re-open:
Last Update:

There are no attractions currently closed for refurbishment

Future Refurbishments

Attraction:
When it closes:
When it will re-open:
Last Update:

It's Tough to be a Bug! August 7 September 29 n/a
Haunted Mansion September 11 September 28 n/a
California Screamin' September 11 December 15 n/a
Disneyland Monorail September May, 2007 n/a

Thanks for the link...

I also heard that the Matterhorn was going to be closed this fall... anyone know if this is true???

Sadie Girl said:
Thanks for the link...

I also heard that the Matterhorn was going to be closed this fall... anyone know if this is true???

Yes matterhorn is going down August 28th for a few months. The DL schedule is posted through October 30th and it's showing it down at least through then.

ETA: It is down through November 22nd according to the latest mouseplanet park update.

Thanks, everyone! It looks like it would make more sense for us to go in January or February then. I would hate to miss the Matterhorn, never having ridden it before. =)

jenny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter