Refillable Mugs--the answers

1000th happy haunt

<font color=green>My source is knowledgable, but u
We took our previously purchased GC refillable mugs on our recent trip, where we were staying at Paradise Pier. Here are the answers to some questions that I had.

(1) Paradise Pier does not have a refillable mug of its own. There's a coffee/bar area just off the lobby (opposite the gift shop). You give them your mug and they will refill it for you (in other words, at Paradise Pier the mugs are not refillable by the guest).
(2) You may refill your mug at any of the three Disney resorts. So if you've bought a mug at GC, you can have it refilled at Paradise Pier. If you've bought a mug at Disneyland Hotel, you can have it refilled at GC.
(3) Refillable mugs are NOT length of stay. I specifically asked if we could use mugs on subsequent visits, and the CM told me "yes".

Thanks for this info. We're going in October and staying at the Paradise Pier, and I was wondering about this. No problems though - we'll just buy a couple of refillable mugs at GC the first day we get there and bring them back with us to the Paradise Pier. :thumbsup2

1000th happy haunt said:
We took our previously purchased GC refillable mugs on our recent trip, where we were staying at Paradise Pier. Here are the answers to some questions that I had.

(1) Paradise Pier does not have a refillable mug of its own. There's a coffee/bar area just off the lobby (opposite the gift shop). You give them your mug and they will refill it for you (in other words, at Paradise Pier the mugs are not refillable by the guest).
(2) You may refill your mug at any of the three Disney resorts. So if you've bought a mug at GC, you can have it refilled at Paradise Pier. If you've bought a mug at Disneyland Hotel, you can have it refilled at GC.
(3) Refillable mugs are NOT length of stay. I specifically asked if we could use mugs on subsequent visits, and the CM told me "yes".
:Pinkbounc Wow! Now are these the mugs with the handles? Like the ones they sell with hot choc??? :woohoo:

Yes, they have handles and a lid. You take the mug to checkout, and they give you the lid at that time.

Thanks, 1000th happy haunt! I was planning on purchasing the GC mugs in a couple of days (when I go to DL for the very first time in my life!!!) but figured I'd need to refill them there each time. Great to know I can have them refilled at "my" hotel -- Paradise Pier.

Do they offer free refills on iced tea as well as sodas? I assume they do, since they do at WDW but I'm from the South where iced tea is the norm.

Wendy

getnthinr said:
Do they offer free refills on iced tea as well as sodas? I assume they do, since they do at WDW but I'm from the South where iced tea is the norm.

Wendy
:woohoo: hey, does that also include the famous "vacation" drink??? Just kidding! :banana: :rotfl:

Just got back from DL where I purchased -- and used to my economic advantage! -- my refillable mugs. For those who are curious, here's what they look like. Many thanks for the advice offered here!

refillable_mugs-1.jpg

Thanks for the pictures..I'm staying at PPH in December..it's good to know about the mugs. How much do they cost and are they good for specialty coffee drinks as well?

I bought one in DL a few years ago. Are they still refilable in the park?

getnthinr said:
Just got back from DL where I purchased -- and used to my economic advantage! -- my refillable mugs. For those who are curious, here's what they look like. Many thanks for the advice offered here!

refillable_mugs-1.jpg

Those mugs are so cute! :goodvibes Thanks for sharing the pic! :) Thanks to happy haunt for sharing the information! It's good to know :thumbsup2

ok so my question now is....

1. how much are they

2. where at DLH can you get the refills?

3. what drinks can you get? can you get hot chocolate and coffee refills?

4. can you get them refilled anywhere in the park?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter