Refillable cups from the parks

Hottie Mike

Down with the Yankees!
Can you take those big cups back with you the next time you go and buy the refills? Is this something that should not be done? Do they prohibit this?

Cool, thanks Barry.

I dont want to come off cheap, just like to save money when I can. :)

you will find there is no place to put those cups on a coaster ride. :smooth:

:smooth: <--sits out all coaster rides... will hold cups for a nominal fee...:D

Yeah, but aren't there lockers by all those rides with the sole purpose of holding your "stuff" ie refill mugs while you ride it?

yes there are lockers, but have you even tried to put a full, tall refill cup in there?????

yes you can take them on, take your fillable cup on just as you would anything else. When Strapping in put the bucket through the handle of the cup. It will not come out. One loader (for lack of a better name) once asked me to undo it. So I did and had a drink during the ride.

Originally posted by fboy9287
yes you can take them on, take your fillable cup on just as you would anything else. When Strapping in put the bucket through the handle of the cup. It will not come out. One loader (for lack of a better name) once asked me to undo it. So I did and had a drink during the ride.

the reason you do not do that is because they attendents are told that nothing is to be around the safety strap, no flip flops, or cameras or cups. i personally do not want to ride behind anyone holding something in their hand. if they let go for some reason it might not be a pretty sight. :smooth:

i personally do not want to ride behind anyone holding something in their hand. if they let go for some reason it might not be a pretty sight.

Gee...height might not be such an advatage in THIS case....:rolleyes: ;) :D

Karen

there was one guy that thought they would let him take his cam-corder on front row Fire. they made him leave it behind. loose stuff should not be on a roller coaster:smooth:

there was one guy that thought they would let him take his cam-corder on front row Fire. they made him leave it behind. loose stuff should not be on a roller coaster

The very odd thing is, I witnessed the exact same thing...front row of fire, this guy had the strap wrapped around and around his hand, but they still wouldn't let him take it. I've seen these people walk, I SURE don't want to trust that they're going to hold onto their stuff and risk getting hit with it! :rolleyes:

Karen

Originally posted by MsDisney

The very odd thing is, I witnessed the exact same thing...front row of fire, this guy had the strap wrapped around and around his hand, but they still wouldn't let him take it. I've seen these people walk, I SURE don't want to trust that they're going to hold onto their stuff and risk getting hit with it! :rolleyes:

Karen
AMEM SISTER!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter