Reassure me, all star movies

I usually know when POP warner is because we have family down there that play on it...just learned that since I booked through a TA, I really don't have a ton of control as to changing anything and have to go through them(lesson learned as I can be a bit of a control freak when it comes to my Disney vacations). hoping to snag a few dining reservations, but not a must for any of the major ones. may go get a cheap coffee pot and pack it with us, not doing the dining plan, but will purchase the mugs. Now to pay the trip off and book flights(flights are new to us-we usually drive) the joke is now I'm a Disney obsessed watcher for deals/plans and airline crazy price watcher. It could be worse--a little savings here and there will give them extras when we are there:)

We always stay at the values. They are clean, small, convenient and cheap with the onsite experience and perks. We have done them all multiple times now. We prefer Sports because it's the smallest and more convenient to the lobby from a non preferred room.
Same here! I too prefer Sports due its compact size and decore (love the "boardwalk" at the main pool, and the large surf boards).

Movies is a nice resort as well. Love the decore here. Rooms are always clean. There are no coffee pots in the room but I dont drink it anyway. The in room coffee packets is always gross to me, no matter which resort. Im very picky. :teeth: But as i said, its a short walk to the main building if you wanted to grab a coffee there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!