• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Reasonable price for Universal hotel?

kidzmom3

<font color=green>DIS Veteran</font><br><font colo
My DH and I would like to go to florida for our 10 yr anniversary this January. We would like to try Universal because he really likes roller coasters. I thought we might try to stay at Universal for 2 days to take advantage of the front of the line access thats been advertised. My question, what is a reasonable rate? I am not talking super discount (although that would be great), but a reasonable amount that people think is good for there hotels. Also, does anyone know if the weather will be gross in January?

Check out the "What is your rate & date" thread below.

I've got the Royal Pacific for $99.00 with the entertainment book rate 9/12 - 9/14. You usually can get a good rate with the entertainment book at the Universal hotels.

As far as weather - it will be cool but more then likely not too bad - certainly better then Massachusetts at that time of year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter