Really stupid problem!

MagicalTink

Earning My Ears
a whole bunch of us are going to WDW in may. we are leaving at 6am on the 21st and as soon as we get there, we are checking in and heading to the M.K. we're spending the night and the next day i would like to visit epcot, my favorite. well everyone tends to get bored with epcot when we are finished exploring the futuristic part so i was just going to park hop to the M.K. problem is no one else wants to. my brother sister in-law and my friend want to go to the A.K, while my other friend wants to see Voyage of the Little Mermaid at MGM, my mother doesnt really care as long as we have fun. I want to be back to see Illuminations:Reflections of Earth, and Tapestry of Dreams in the evening and once again no one wants to. I dont want to miss it at all, what should i do??? i can't turn down anyone because i dont' want anyone upset but that means some of us will be. plus there is an odd number of riders and most rides only fit two to a car which means someone will always ride alone which will probably be me. Any tips?

Tahe a deep breath, let it out and *sigh*. Let's face it, you cannot do it all...especially in 2 days.

Since you will have already visited the MK on the 1st day, I think you should compromise with the other members of your party and visit either MGM or AK.

I would suggest visiting the AK first (it opens earlier than EPCOT). Do what you want there and then hop a bus to MGM. Do the Voyage of the Little Mermaid and any other MGM attractions you like and then hop a boat to EPCOT.

You will enter EPCOT thru the International Gateway near France. Walk around the World Showcase to Future World to see the attractions you want and then stake out a place for the parade and Illuminations.

Disney Daft Mum again.... I agree with mad4themouse with plans, but please remember that Tapest of Dreams is sadly no more, although illuminations is still done... don't want to think of you going looking forward to this and it not happening...frankly I don't think you could handle this disappointment after accommodating the family all day :eek: Good luck with your plans, whatever you do I'm sure you'll have a ball

Sending you some pixie dust to chill you out a bit!!!!

Val

Like disney daft dad stated, Epcot no longer has the Tapestry of Dreams Parade.

:(
aww man. that stinks. why did they get rid of it? me and my mom looovvedd that thing, oh well atleast i've got the music to it!!

You can always just split into two groups and let the people who want to go to DAK spend the morning there, and the others can go to MGM, and then meet up at Epcot. If you have cell phones with you, you should have no problem checking in with each other.

Have a great trip!

What kind of tickets do you have for the two days? Remember you can only park hop if you have hopper passes or are an annual passholder. One or two day passes don't allow you to hop from park to park.

Originally posted by MagicalTink
:(
aww man. that stinks. why did they get rid of it? me and my mom looovvedd that thing, oh well atleast i've got the music to it!!

End of February, very beginning of March if I recall

YES- The music is awesome

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter