Really Really Angry

I don't think I have ever been there, but I have heard of it! We just moved here .. May will be 4 years. Maybe that doesn't qualify as just, but in my world it does. :upsidedow I'm a southern girl that got transplanted (darn that falling and love and getting married and having babies thing ) here; but, so far, I have liked it better than some of the other places I have lived. (I could do with a little less of the white stuff and the white stuff could agree not to fall after Feb just to make me happy ;) )

I pretty much just lurk around the boards and rarely post (maybe I am really one of those strange stalker peeping toms and no one has had the heart to tell me :confused3 ), but I got excited when I saw places so near to me. I had to come out of the shadows! :eek:

I pretty much just lurk around the boards and rarely post (maybe I am really one of those strange stalker peeping toms and no one has had the heart to tell me :confused3 ), but I got excited when I saw places so near to me. I had to come out of the shadows! :eek:
That sounds like it could be tag material to me. ;)

Yeah, I`m angry too.

My husnabd and I booked our vacation from June 3rd to June 18th :( Yup, we are acutally leaving on the 18th. Way to early too even consider going to see HP :headache:

Yeah, I`m angry too.

My husnabd and I booked our vacation from June 3rd to June 18th :( Yup, we are acutally leaving on the 18th. Way to early too even consider going to see HP :headache:
Maybe you'll catch a soft opening though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter