• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Really Need some expert advice!

ContemporaryGirl

<font color=0000FF>I can see clearly now!!<br><fon
We'll be leaving in 47 days for the Beach Club........7 days!! Two adults, 14 yr old son, and 11 year old daughter.......What are some of the best tips or ideas that you could help me with?? I know all the little ins and outs really come in handy!!!
:sunny: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

Hi, We are BVC owners and stayed at the BCV last summer. You may want to purchase a mug for each child if you are going to use the pool alot.And this is one of the best pools to spend your time at! If your DD is interested they do Hairwraps right near the pool. Also your 14 year old may like to try the water mice on his own(my 15 year old son loves these!)Be sure to have a meal at Beaches and Cream and also Cape MaY has a great buffet at nite!A walk over to the Boardwalk at nite is also a fun thing to do. They have performers out each nite and the Ice Cream and Candy Shoppe is a great place for a snack! Any more ?'s just ask! Joan:Pinkbounc

Contemporary Girl,

We go to YC at least 3 times a year. My DS, now 12, still thinks that SAB is the greatest! We have been staying at YC now for over 7 years. In the afternoon, about the time you want to escape to the pool and cool off, there are organized games for ALL the kids - either water soccer or hockey or volleyball - One of the CM's is in charge. Everyone looks forward to it. You can have a good hour to just sit and relax.

Another thing my son enjoys at the Boardwalk are the carnival games. He saves his allowance so he can play them nightly. They are pretty much set up so EVERYONE can win. We usually end up bringing home 8 or 10 silly stuffed animals - but its fun.

Enjoy!
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Thanks so much!! This is the stuff I was looking for!! My daughter loves the hair wraps and the mice are such a good idea! I also had no ideas about the organized games they have for the kids, and the carnival stuff over at the boardwalk!!! Thankyou both!!

:sunny: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :sunny:

Don't know if your family is into this. But we usually go over to the Fantasia mini golf just past the swan and dolphin for a round sometime during our stay.

Good question!! I also would like to find out how much those hair wraps are............does anyone know? Minature golf is a great idea! And your right about the over packing.......I usually end up putting everything in the suitcase except for the sofa..........something to think about!!
:sunny: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

disney4evr, A hair wrap is when they take a few strands of hair and wrap it in different colored threads. You can also have beads involved in the hair wrap. I do not know the cost, but they charge by the inch. My DD has had a few done over the years and hers have always lasted at least a few months. They do them at the BC,BW,and the POLY. There are more than likely other places you can have it done but these are the ones I remeber! Joan

Last yr in the park my dd cost $22. for shoulder lenght.
One warning about these wraps though, don't throw out the directions on how to get them out or you will end up having to give your dd a little hair spike. I learned this the hard way:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter