really good ribs???

anne60

DIS Veteran
We will not have a car,staying at PBH. What place has the best ribs? Thanks in advance!

Now with my limited experience at Hard Rock Cafe, i thought the ribs were outstanding.

i thought the signature PIG SANDWICH was a waste of good plate space.

There's a pretty good barbecue place next to the Starbucks up Kirkman Road, near Publix. I can't remember the name.

Does anyone know it? Maybe they'll deliver to PBH.

My DH had ribs at NASCAR last summer, man, what a huge helping, and they were quite good.

Patty

isn't too bad.
It is better than what you would expect at a theme park and just a little bit less than what you would expect from Chili's.
Only thing is, is that La Bamba might be closed during your visit(cutbacks, etc.)

HAVE FUN

I second the vote of pathubia's DH. I had ribs at NASCAR and they were really good. Lots of food for the money too.
This weekend, I'm really looking forward to Mythos!!

Kelly,

I think the place you might be talking about is Bubbalou's Bodacious Bar-B-Que, its close to the Publix.

Originally posted by Sean23
Kelly,

I think the place you might be talking about is Bubbalou's Bodacious Bar-B-Que, its close to the Publix.

I can't IMAGINE why he couldn't think of the name!!! :rolleyes: ;)

:D :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter