(read) can anyone help me?

tinkerjo

DIS Veteran
hi! my name is kelly and i am 12 and we are going to wdw on june 2nd :cool1: . i <3 vmk!.. a lot :love: ! i dont think ill have time for the quests. :sad2: . is there anyway that i could buy the codes? :confused3

kelly they dont sell the codes you have to do the quests and dont try buying them on ebay because they are probably used and vmk doesn't like what they are doing

There is spoliers hanging about so you can fill them in before you go and get them stamped when your near the place where you get them stamped.

tinkerjo said:
...going to wdw...dont think ill have time for the quests...
Since all the answers are on this forum (check the Players Guide) it should take no longer than 15 minutes to make out and turn in all the quests. Make sure to print the Tomorrowland and Thrill Seekers quest PDFs (can be accessed from the Players Guide also), stop at Kali River Rapids in Disney's Animal Kingdom to get the stamp for Thrill Seekers, and then stop at VMK Central in the Magic Kingdom to get the quest brochures there. Scratch off the answers in the brochures and you will be ready to turn them in.

Yes, Kelly - go up on the Dis page for VMK and get the spoilers for all the quests - it gives you the answers. Copy them down and make copies for everyone in your group. Then when you arrive, it just takes a few minutes to turn them in at VMK central in the magic Kingdom. For one "quest" you will need to get your form stamped at the Animal Kingdom - at the river, I think - someone can give you better information. The whole thing can be done in under, say, 15 minutes, so it should not hold up the people with you.

yes well i do think i would have time, my parents do not like vmk! they think it would be a waste of time.. :sad2:

hi Tinkerjo

while I can not speak for your parents, I do understand that some people only have a limited amount of time while at WDW. But handing in your quests should not even take up 15 minutes of their time and I would think if you ask very nicely that maybe they can see how important it is to you to do this.

Show them you are really serious and get all the info copied and the quests you need printed printed and filled out. Then all you have to do while at the Magic Kingdom is get the pre printed ones and scratch off the answers (you already have them from the guide)...so see you do not have to do the quests just turn in the answers.

Be sure and take the tickets of each member of your family to VMK central because you can get the card/codes for everyone in your group.

If your mom and dad do not understand have them come here and we will try to explain it better to them. Hopefully they will see how important this is to you.

Have a Magical Trip to WDW!

Mal

ok no one in my family plays vmk. :sad2: if i wanted could i get copies of the anwsers and say it is for them but i fill it in my self and get more codes?

also.. wat codes can i get?? :confused3
i really want the kali river chair ( so cool! ) and i want 50th celebration stuff... would i be able to get codes fore them???

also what kinds of codes can u get for hats or costumes??

thank u guys so much for helping :) :goodvibes

Hi again Kelly-

I beleive most of those questions were answered by the posts above the others can be answered if you go to the Players Guide and click on the In Park Quest Guide link.

There are no codes for hats or costumes (except the pirate seagull hat), you have to buy them when VMK is selling them or trade for them in the game.

For the kali river chair you have to take your "printed from your computer quest sheet" to (1)animal kingdom then to (2)magic kingdom.

The 50th celebration stuff can not be gotten at WDW. But if you get extra WDW quest codes you might trade for them from someone in California.

tinkerjo said:
...my family...could i get copies of the anwsers and say it is for them but i fill it in my self and get more codes?...
As long as you have your parents' park passes, you can turn in the same answer sheets (with maybe the exception of the Thrill Seekers Quest) for each pass to get another set of cards with codes.

cat_herder said:
There are no codes for hats or costumes (except the pirate seagull hat), you have to buy them when VMK is selling them or trade for them in the game.

For the kali river chair you have to take your "printed from your computer quest sheet" to (1)animal kingdom then to (2)magic kingdom.

The 50th celebration stuff can not be gotten at WDW. But if you get extra WDW quest codes you might trade for them from someone in California.

You do get Black ears from making a character at VMK central at WDW and Gold ears from buying a hat at certain shops at WDW.

Please refer to the guide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter