RC Adventurer of the sea

paults

HOME IS WHERE BWV IS
Canada/ New England cruise

Has anyone been on this ship and stayed on the 12 deck by the spa.?
What's it like ? how are the full view window views? Is it noisy?

I can't get any answers. I check around a lot and some sites say there are no cabins on deck 12 BUT RCCL shows there are. anyone know

I didn’t stay on deck 12, but I just got off Adventure on Friday. I spent lots of time on the jogging track on 12. There are definitely rooms there. I don’t imagine it is noisy at all. 12 was always pretty quiet even though the arcade and kids club are there. That is aft and rooms were forward.

J3nn78, when I look at the 12 deck and the running track I can't see where you can turn before going past the rooms.Do you run past the rooms on both sides or do you turn before the rooms?

Those cabins are new so they won't show up if you're looking at an older deck plan. I would check Cruise Critic. I've seen several reviews since the refurbishment was finished.

The track isn’t really close to the door to the rooms. Probably 30 ish feet away. The running track stays pretty close to the inner part of the deck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!