Ravello breakfast buffet

Glee1973

Earning My Ears
Has anyone done the ravello (at the four seasons) breakfast buffet? We are considering going for breakfast one morning. Our local four seasons has a wonderful buffet and I'm curious to hear what people think of the Orlando location

I went to the Ravello character breakfast buffet, and it was the most disappointing meal of my last trip. Although the French toast was quite good, I found all the other food to be just OK, and to me it was not worth the price, which was higher than a lot of the other WDW character buffet breakfasts. (Also they did not have a lot for visitor self-parking, if that even matters for you.) If I had it to do over, I would skip Ravello altogether, but sometimes you don't know until you try.

I did not have the greatest experiences there neither....
The first time was during their soft opening and the food was ok but not wow, esp the pastries were very dry.
The second time was better food wise.

I keep reading great comments about the character interactions there, well I must have been out of luck both times I went.
The first time the characters really couldn't get bothered. The first time they did stop for photos and interactions and the second time it was really walk and wave (like we've seen you so don't ask us for anything anymore)
The second time the characters were ok but it was very unfair, while Minnie spent like a solid 10 minutes at one table it was a photo, hug, bye situation with us. Then the second round Mickey was with us when Minnie tried to come over again so we asked to get them together which they refused, Minnie took off and left us with Mickey (and never came back after) to then as we walk out see the 3 characters pose together at a table with Japanese guests... I totally get it if they have a 'not pose together' rule cause if you do it for one, you need to do it for all...but to then see them stand together all 3 just a little later was a bit mweh.

Hence, the price is already steeper than other meals+paying for a taxi makes it expensive for what it is.

We went two years ago.
We loved it.
The food, sevice and character interaction were fantastic.
You will find some other reviews on Orlando Hotels and Attractions forum.

We went 2 years ago. The character interaction was the best we've had. While the buffet is nice, clean, a little more 'upscale' than your regular character bkfst and the environment was less chaotic than typical character buffets- I am not sure it was worth the high price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter