Rank these restaurants...

3littlecuties

DIS Veteran
If these were your only choices, how would you rank them?

Crystal Palace lunch
Ohana breakfast
Ohana dinner
Tusker House lunch
Garden Grill breakfast

Thank you!

Woow that's a hard one! But lets see..

1. Ohana dinner (my favorite)
2. Tusker House Lunch
3. Garden Grill Breakfast
4. Ohana Breakfast
5. Crystal Palace Lunch

1 Crystal Palace lunch
4 Ohana breakfast
5 Ohana dinner
3 Tusker House lunch
2 Garden Grill breakfast
See my rankings above. Just a note - I'm not at all a fan of 'Ohana. Too loud and relies on "gimmicks" to keep you from noticing that the food really isn't that good.

If you eliminate Garden Grill breakfast, you could throw darts at the remaining choices and not go wrong. Personally, I favor Crystal Palace lunch (because that means I am in the MK).

1. Ohana dinner
2. Tusker House lunch
3. Ohana breakfast
4. Garden Grill breakfast
5. Crystal Palace lunch

I'd go, in order of my family's preference: Garden Grill, Tusker House, O'Hana bfast, O'Hana dinner. We have not gone to Crystal Palace; I hate buffets.

In my opinion, the food and character interaction at both GG and TH far outshine either option at O'Hana.

If you eliminate Garden Grill breakfast, you could throw darts at the remaining choices and not go wrong. Personally, I favor Crystal Palace lunch (because that means I am in the MK).

I would have to respectfully disagree. Garden Grill breakfast was the best character and food combo experience I ever had! I don't know if you have little ones, but it's nice to have food brought to you instead of getting them up and fixing their buffet plate. Plus, the food is actually delicious and fresh. I got to meet the characters twice, and each time was for a good 2 minutes each. I just think the unique value of eating on a rotating platform is beyond any other character dining experience.

I'd go, in order of my family's preference: Garden Grill, Tusker House, O'Hana bfast, O'Hana dinner. We have not gone to Crystal Palace; I hate buffets.

In my opinion, the food and character interaction at both GG and TH far outshine either option at O'Hana.
100% agree with this

TH is way out in front for me. I no longer go to 'Ohana but in the interest of being objective dinner there is probably in second place. The rest I'd just use as location and timing as convenient. I think it's difficult to get much value from breakfast as it's such a low cost meal to prepare.

Crystal Palace lunch
Ohana breakfast
Ohana dinner
Tusker House lunch
Garden Grill breakfast

Thank you!

I asked my kids (14 & 12) and they voted:
Crystal Palace
Garden Grill
Tusker House
Ohana dinner
Ohana breakfast

Fwiw, I largely agree with their ranking. :goodvibes

Crystal Palace lunch
Ohana breakfast
Ohana dinner
Tusker House lunch
Garden Grill breakfast

Garden Grill Breakfast
Tusker House Lunch
Ohana Breakfast
Crystal Palace Lunch
Ohana Dinner

Honestly I wouldn't do Crystal Palace because I have no interest in the characters there. Ohana dinner has zero appeal to me. Ohana Breakfast with the changes no longer is of interest to me despite Stitch being my favorite character because breakfast without the bacon I won't pay for.

Garden Grill breakfast
Crystal Palace lunch
Ohana breakfast
Ohana dinner
Tucker House lunch

For me:

1. Tusker House lunch - the best on your list
2. Ohana breakfast - food is good and Stich is there
3. Crystal Palace lunch - I personally enjoy this buffet and love the characters
4. Garden Grill breakfast - characters are cool.........food is passable
5. Ohana dinner - too much meat :(
Doug :goofy:

1. Crystal Palace lunch (Dec 2016) had really good food and AMAZING character interaction for a party of seven.

2. 'Ohana breakfast (Aug 2017 and Oct 2012) was fantastic as well. Really good food, great great great character interaction (once with a large party once with just three of us).

3. Tusker House lunch (Oct 2015) was decent. Party of 12. Some loved it, some were underwhelmed. Characters were a bit rushed.

4. 'Ohana dinner. Never been. Would like to go one day based on our breakfast experience.

5. Garden Grill breakfast (Dec 2016). Just very mediocre food. Characters tried, but if you are with a party of more than four (and thus in one of the long booths on the lower tier of the restaurant), getting out from the booth to actually interact with the characters is awkward (to be kind). We gave up after two characters. It wasn't fun. We (the large family party I travel with) will not back. If you are traveling with a smaller party (of four of less) your character interaction in regards to your seating situation would probably be better (don't know if the breakfast eggs will be less dry or the sausage less greasy).

Ohana dinner
Tusker House lunch
Ohana breakfast
Garden Grill breakfast
Crystal Palace lunch

Ohana dinner
Crystal Palace lunch
Ohana breakfast
Tusker House lunch (I've only had breakfast here but it was good)
Garden Grill breakfast (To be fair - I've only had dinner here, about 9 years ago, but it was so bad I have to put this last. Probably out of a list of any restaurants this would be last for me.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter