Radisson to HRH and Universal

Glory Days

Mouseketeer
After we check in the HRH we'll be dropping off our Budget car rental and was told to drop it at the Radisson, which they said was right across the street.
Anyone know if there is transportation back to the Universal/HRH area from the Radisson, or is it within walking distance. TKS.

It is quite within walking distance, but transportation is so readily available here I'd just take their shuttle, or one of several taxiis always sitting there (3 -5 bucks).
Jim

We have stayed at Radisson - it is across the street, but still a pretty good walk, I would not want to walk it with all the walking you do in the park - and not if I had small children with me - I believe there is a shuttle from Radisson to the park - I would call them and check - or check directly with the National desk there.

We stayed at the Radisson 12/2001 and at that time the shuttle made 2 scheduled trips to Universal in the a.m. It was like 9:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. When you call the hotel, be sure to get what the schedule times are. Hopefully, they're more frequent. You could walk it, but it's across busy Kirkman and still a pretty long hike. Cabs were always available. For $5 I'd go for the cab, if the shuttle wasn't waiting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter