'Quit quest' not working some times?

AllisonY2K

sweetlikeapeach
There were a few times where I clicked 'quit quest' and then went back a day or two later to try it again...and I get a message saying that I didn't complete the task in time and to cilck 'try again'. the system still had me listed as doing the quest! and I'll check the in-quest time and think "oh yeah, 36 hours..I'll make 20th place for sure!"

Has this happened to anyone else?

You can quit the quest but if you go back to it the time is still running it doesn't start and stop. I'm on something like 1330 hours of the green car quest. I go and play it about once a week now. Still can't get pass the ghost on that one.

I have this problem.

I will play a friend's quest, finish it, rate it, close the box, and the timer continues. So, of course, even if I did it in a top ten time, I get nothing because of this glitch. I've just stopped playing the timed quests for prizes, just do it with friends for fun since the timer doesn't stop for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter