Quickrewards

Last month was my first month (I signed up on April 2) and I have $100 in gift cards sitting here right now from that month. I have $25 in my account as of right now as well.

However, my mom and sisters signed up at the same time. The most any of them has made is more around the $15 range. I think in part it is because I go through and try to pick up any surveys I haven't already done for the day every few hours. By the end of most days, I have managed to get 5-12 surveys.

It varys. I like for past two weeks. I only 15.00 dollars. But that is due to the torando that hit our area. I am on a 10 day home stand on my second job too. I have not much time to quickrwards.net. Now when I have time any where 30.00 and 100.00 a month.

I was doing fairly well...making 25+ just on surveys in a couple of weeks...but now it seems that the surveys have "dried up"...I've only been able to qualify for 1 survey a day...anyone else having this problem?

I started in February and did $140 in March and $145 in April. May has been slower though and I will probably only get to $100.

I don't seem to ever qualify for surveys. I just stick to the daily points and I shop thru the links as much as possible.

I started at the end of February. I have $225 in GC in hand, another $25 GC order in, and $20.77 earned toward the next one.

I have made about 20 since the beginning of this month. I would have mad more but I been really sick the past couple of days. I manage to qualify for just about every survey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter