Quick Thoughts on Cabana Beach stay 9/3-9/8

DLRExpert

and WDWExpert?
We have stayed at Hard Rock and Royal Pacific in the past but decided to take a quick trip to see Volcano Bay and Pandora.

Here I will discuss my experience at Cabana Bay...
- Absolutely love the theme of the hotel. Big fan of that eras style and music. Kind of disappointed that the music doesn't continue into the pool areas. A modern style of music plays in the pool areas.

- Absolutely loved my room and view. I requested a view of the front side of Volcano Bay. Come to find out that the name for this tower is Bayside.

Also be aware that with the scenic view you will also get the sounds from the Volcano Bay theme park. The windows do a good job at blocking most of it but you will still hear the drums about an hour or two before the park opens.

- Volcano Bay is great but be aware that lockers will probably be sold out if you decide to arrive near closing, even though people are leaving. It was great to be closer to the entrance of VB than it was to our pool.

- Resort transportation was a breeze and getting Uber for Disney Springs, Animal Kingdom, and Gatorland was simple.

- Here are my DISLIKES... Already talked about the lack of proper era music being played in the pool areas. Bought a resort mug just wished there was a soda machine in the tower lobby's so I wouldn't have to walk to the dining area to use.

- HUGE DISLIKES... Having the smoking areas in the same location as the major walkways. It was annoying and disgusting.

- Would I stay here again? Probably not... For families and guests looking to save money CB is probably ideal for them. Next time I will stay at the upcoming Aventura as it seems like it will be more for me.

Images to come...

ME

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts