Quick reservation question

Symphony

Mouseketeer
Hi just a quick question for the experts. I'm going out on holiday with my parents and my boyfriend, same holiday, same resort but we're two seperate bookings. So two parties of two instead of one party of four.

Anyway my mum phoned to book CRT and also booked a couple of meals for just me and my boyfriend at a few places and was wondering if it would cause a problem if we turned up even though the reservation is in her name? I don't think it would but it was on my mind and just thought I'd check and see if anyone knew :)

Not a problem at all, the only one you might have a problem with is CRT since full payment is made when the reservation is made.

Thanks :) CRT is okay it's one of our meals where all 4 of us are going together. I was sure there wouldn't be a problem but thought I'd ask, you've put my mind at ease :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter