Quick Question - MagicBand Balance

shb5007

Mouseketeer
I thought I saw where you can now check the balance on your MagicBand without visiting the front desk. Is this correct?

I *think* it is listed somewhere within your resort stay information. I just tried looking on MDE but since we are at home we don't have a resort stay section. If I recall, that link only shows up the first day of our resort stay.

I *think* it is listed somewhere within your resort stay information. I just tried looking on MDE but since we are at home we don't have a resort stay section. If I recall, that link only shows up the first day of our resort stay.

This is correct. A “View Charges” option will show up during your stay.

In the app, under My Plans —> See All Plans —> Resort Reservation...it’ll show up as an option towards the bottom of the screen.

This is correct. A “View Charges” option will show up during your stay.

In the app, under My Plans —> See All Plans —> Resort Reservation...it’ll show up as an option towards the bottom of the screen.

Perfect! Thanks! It was a “little” hidden, but I appreciate all the help from both of you!

Perfect! Thanks! It was a “little” hidden, but I appreciate all the help from both of you!

Yeah, it’s somewhat burried in the app and likely a little known option for many folks. Just FWI, the View Charges icon will ‘go away’ the day after your check-out day.

My DW has been asking for this feature for years. I am happy to see it too.

I’m here now and keep checking my balance so it won’t hurt so much as a surprise. :rotfl2:

How high can that balance be before they charge our card? We’re staying at pop

I think they charge half of the max threshold for the room if you charge that much in the first day or two. (I think the threshold is 1500?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!