Quick question about first full day Backstage Magic

tgeorge

DIS Veteran
Hello all!

We leave a week from Friday for our Backstage Magic Adult Exclusive trip (after waiting patiently for the last 18 months) :-)

I was wondering if anyone can tell me about what time the tour ends on Monday (Hollywood day). I know that night we have time on our own and I was lucky enough to get Jimmy Kimmel tickets. Just not sure if we're going to be there in time.

Thanks in advance

Hello all!

We leave a week from Friday for our Backstage Magic Adult Exclusive trip (after waiting patiently for the last 18 months) :-)

I was wondering if anyone can tell me about what time the tour ends on Monday (Hollywood day). I know that night we have time on our own and I was lucky enough to get Jimmy Kimmel tickets. Just not sure if we're going to be there in time.

Thanks in advance
Yes, you'll get to the Kimmel show without any problem. Years ago the Backstage Magic adventure included a tour of the Kimmel stage and green room area at the Masonic Temple. Often there were limited tickets available for members of the ABD tour. We did Backstage Magic in 2010 and 2014. The 2014 tour did not have the Kimmel tour as part of the adventure.

I know it's been a long wait for you but you'll have a memorable time. Once is not enough.

Yes, you'll get to the Kimmel show without any problem. Years ago the Backstage Magic adventure included a tour of the Kimmel stage and green room area at the Masonic Temple. Often there were limited tickets available for members of the ABD tour. We did Backstage Magic in 2010 and 2014. The 2014 tour did not have the Kimmel tour as part of the adventure.

I know it's been a long wait for you but you'll have a memorable time. Once is not enough.

Thank you SO much for the info! I was a little worried, but I think we'll make it without any issue. If we miss it, that's okay, just something fun and different (like every other aspect of this trip) :-)

I've heard of people doing this trip multiple times, and, I'm sure once it is over, I'll feel the same way.

You guys are going to have a great time! This trip has been amazing! I can’t believe tomorrow is our last day already. All of the Christmas decorations make it extra special! Our guides, Michael and Dean (and intern Danny...they’re name for him, not mine) :-) have made it a truly magical experience. I’m definitely sold on ABD! Although, really, let’s face it, I already knew that was going to be the deal

You guys are going to have a great time! This trip has been amazing! I can’t believe tomorrow is our last day already. All of the Christmas decorations make it extra special! Our guides, Michael and Dean (and intern Danny...they’re name for him, not mine) :-) have made it a truly magical experience. I’m definitely sold on ABD! Although, really, let’s face it, I already knew that was going to be the deal

We traveled to Central Europe with Dean - we had a fabulous time! He's so much fun! We are really looking forward to February!

Hopefully ABD will have something else planned for us if that's the case!

For our trip, which was the same trip you’re on, we had a Disney Animator at dinner who made each of us a custom drawing of our favourite character. I got Cinderella and my mom got Merida. Then we got a bonus set of free fast passes because Disneyland was open late. Not saying this is what will happen for you but this is how they handled it for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!