Questions re: BoG, Pizza and MVMCP

mshanson3121

DIS Veteran
An eclectic assortment, I know! So here are my 3 questions:

1. Be Our Guest: you can meet the Beast at supper, correct? Is this a "definite" thing? Also, do you have to pick the room you want to dine in?

2. I see many of the Value resort food courts offer a large pizza and Caesar salad deal for around $20, that is only 1 QS credit. Just how big is the "large" pizza? Is it a 12" or 16"? Just wondering how many slices you would get/how many it would feed.

3. If you are attending MVMCP and do NOT have a separate theme park ticket for the day, can you get into the park early if you have say a 3:00 dinner reservation? Or do your meal reservations need to be after the 4:00 entry?

1) Pretty much always, but they don't guarantee it (I guess in case the Beast is under the weather). You can request a dining room. They can say yes or no.
2) Don't know.
3) Entry for hard ticket parties is 4 PM. You will not be able to eat at 3 with just a party ticket.

An eclectic assortment, I know! So here are my 3 questions:

1. Be Our Guest: you can meet the Beast at supper, correct? Is this a "definite" thing? Also, do you have to pick the room you want to dine in?

2. I see many of the Value resort food courts offer a large pizza and Caesar salad deal for around $20, that is only 1 QS credit. Just how big is the "large" pizza? Is it a 12" or 16"? Just wondering how many slices you would get/how many it would feed.

3. If you are attending MVMCP and do NOT have a separate theme park ticket for the day, can you get into the park early if you have say a 3:00 dinner reservation? Or do your meal reservations need to be after the 4:00 entry?

1. The Beast is not guaranteed to be there. He almost always is, but no guarantees, since BoG dinner is not technically a character meal. You can get in line to meet him after you have finished your meal on your way out of the restaurant. You *can* choose which room you want to dine in if you're willing to wait, but you don't have to choose.

2. The large pizza with salad from value resorts will cost you 2 QS credits...not one. It is meant to feed 2 people, but more could probably eat depending on appetites.

3. You are not allowed into the park before 4pm with only a party ticket. No exceptions for dinner reservations. Make your reservations only after 4 if that's your plan.

1. Yes Beast only appears at dinner, No its not definite that he will be there and have meet n greets, No you don't pick where you sit.

2. Its 2 QS credits. Not sure of the size. I'd say its not as large as a large pizza I'd get at a local pizza shop but its also not as small as what some chains consider "large". I'd just pay OOP for it though and use my QS elsewhere.

3. No you absolutely cannot get in early just because you have an ADR. In park ADR's require park admission unless otherwise specified..
Also the 4pmish time is not a definite in writing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter