Questions, questions, questions!

kutchyone

DIS Veteran
Since our stay will be for only two nights I am trying to pack as much fun into those days as possible. Can anyone recommend a good book to purchase detailing US/IOA/City Walk? What are the pool hours at HRH? Is it as hard to travel between the two hotels as it is at the DW hotels using their transportation? I hope you all will bear with me, I’m sure I will have a ton of other questions.:confused:

Traveling between resorts is a breeze. It is only a short boat ride to either resort or to the parks. I am unsure about the pool hours though. Have a great trip.

Pool hours at HRH are currently (and I'm sure subject to change) 8 AM to 10 PM on weekdays and 8 AM to 11 PM on weekends.

Traveling to the parks and resorts is simple... you can walk or take the boat. US is real close (5 minutes tops), no sense is using transportation at all. IOA is a bit further, so the boat ride is an option. But it's only about a 10 minute walk from the hotel, so we walked there too. Just take the elevator to the bottom floor, go out by and around the pool, and take the paths provided. Either side of the pool works... the right side has a gate (behind the Beach Club) that goes along the parking lot (not as pretty), the left side has a gate that has a path along the waterway (much more scenic, maybe a tad farther a walk).

Travelling to Portofino is also easy... you can walk the path along the waterway in the other direction (away from the parks... it is farther away from the parks) or wait for the boat and take it there.

Because everything here is much tighter, it is not comparable to the resorts at Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter