Questions for first visit

I wouldn’t buy an interactive wand unless you plan on coming back, but it’s fun to watch other people do it.

My oldest actually went on a school trip over spring break to Orlando and he bought a wand for me. Well....he bought it and used it in the park, but he bought my favorite character's wand and gave it to me as my souvenir. Win win for him I suppose. Ha!! I was debating if I wanted to bring it with us. My son said a lot of the areas had a line of people waiting to do the spells. He went during spring break.

Creative thinking on your sons part :) Oh, def bring it then! It’s so much fun! There are two hidden locations in DA. Do it during the early entry- most people jump in line for the rides and theres rarely a wait for any of the locations. The wizarding world is most crowded from shortly after park open to dinner time; after that the crowds start to die down. DA has a lot more locations than Hogsmeade, and often most of the spells in Knockturn Alley have no wait or a short wait.

Hi Portofino is a nice choice I just got back last week.

If you have time after the HP worlds I think Minion Mayhem, Mummy and Transformers are great in the studios. In IOA we like Spider man, Hulk and Kong.

A lot of people like Cowfish in City Walk. I have not been there. We always eat at Toothsome Chocolate Emporium at City Walk.

We always eat one meal in one of the HP restaurants. We prefer the Leaky Cauldron a bit better. Mythos in IOA is popular.

Most of the restaurants do not have reservations. Some have priority seating for the three deluxe hotels. This can cut you wait time down. Mythos is one of the few restaurants that takes reservations and you can do this on open table .com

Florean Fortescue’s Ice-Cream Parlour has great ice cream and unique flavors.

We use Tony Hinds when we fly. A lot of people also use him and he is awesome. He will pick you up right at the luggage area then stop at a store if you need too. His price is great and very reliable.

Enjoy your trip!

Good info,thanks. Just starting to plan my 1st trip back in 30 yrs to Universal!

Hi Portofino is a nice choice I just got back last week.

If you have time after the HP worlds I think Minion Mayhem, Mummy and Transformers are great in the studios. In IOA we like Spider man, Hulk and Kong.

A lot of people like Cowfish in City Walk. I have not been there. We always eat at Toothsome Chocolate Emporium at City Walk.

We always eat one meal in one of the HP restaurants. We prefer the Leaky Cauldron a bit better. Mythos in IOA is popular.

Most of the restaurants do not have reservations. Some have priority seating for the three deluxe hotels. This can cut you wait time down. Mythos is one of the few restaurants that takes reservations and you can do this on open table .com

Florean Fortescue’s Ice-Cream Parlour has great ice cream and unique flavors.

We use Tony Hinds when we fly. A lot of people also use him and he is awesome. He will pick you up right at the luggage area then stop at a store if you need too. His price is great and very reliable.

Enjoy your trip!
I agree on Tony. He's great.
Also like Toothsome.
Make sure to hit the early morning hours so you can maximize your time. There is a lot to do in one day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter