Questions about photo package

poppyseedjrh

Earning My Ears
I asked this on the DCL forum, too, because I'm curious about both DCL and WDW. Are the photos 4x6? Are they landscape or portrait? I'm asking because of the way I scrapbook.

Can't speak to what they offer on their cruises since never been on one. At Disneyworld the photo option I am familiar with you get pictures taken by their photographers at various locations throughout the parks. You have a certain number of days after your trip has ended to download them to your computer. We just take those electronic images to a local drugstore to have prints made which cost far less then what Disney charges. When you print those, you can make them any size you want.

I haven't been on a cruise in years, we had some of ours printed off on the ship, and I believe they came in a variety of sizes. Some where vertical and some were horizontal? I have a whole cruise photo folder somewhere...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter