Questions about OKW, booking for a first time stay

snoopy5386

DIS Veteran
We are getting ready to book a bedroom at OKW for the first time and I have some questions

We may not have a car, so booking near the hospitality house is very appealing either way, I like being near the amenities and the pool, but lack of access to the bathroom without going through the master is a turn off. It'll be just our family for most nights, but SIL and BIL (live in Tampa) may spend a night or two at our villa. How much of a pain is it to only have access to the bathroom through the master?

If we don't book the hospitality house category, I know we can request buildings 62, 63 and 64 to be close the amenities and have a door to the bathroom through the laundry room, how often are those requests granted? We are traveling the last week in October.

The TV in the kitchen island seems really low, is it weird to watch the TV at that angle?

How does the bus service work at OKW? What's the stop order?

Any other tips appreciated!

The TV in the kitchen island seems really low, is it weird to watch the TV at that angle?

No, because the couch is fairly far away, so the angle works out fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter