$ question

tennisfan

Was told off for sliding down the bannister at SL
I'm off to NY next month & have a few $'s left from my last trip there in 2004. I have noticed the new notes now have colours on them. Are the older ones (just green) still legal tender?

Money here is sometimes taken out of circulation, but I have never heard of any of it becoming tender that is no longer legal. Specifically, $ from 2004, you should be OK. I still see the older bills floating around. The bank will pull them when they come through, but I would be surprized if they were not honored. Never heard of that happening here as long as it is not counterfeit.

Thanks:goodvibes The money isn't counterfeit:rotfl2: The notes have 2002 printed on them, so hopefully they will be ok.

The $$ are just fine. We have some very old (relatively speaking) $$ circulating in the states. I'm always on the look out for Silver Certificates which were last printed in 1964. I just checked the bills in my wallet. The $20 is in the new format. The $1's are dated 2006 and colored like the bills you have. :thumbsup2

I noticed in May that there were different styles/colours of notes. No problem in using the "old" ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter